Quick and easy to install:
Kalirel’s energy saving heating system is the option for where wet systems can’t go
A all Kalirel heating system can be installed within one day, all the benefits of low installation flexibility and low maintenance, minimising installation costs & disruption for tenants or landlords. All that is needed to fit a Kalirel radiator is a fused (5 to 13 amp) wall fuse spur socket or fuse spur timer, so you can purchase a whole system or add one to existing heating.KALIREL is cheap to install, does not require an annual servicing or maintenance, it is cheap to own and with electricity suppliers offering very competitive and flexible tariff options.
There are 5 designs to choose from – Systelia, Ambelia, Java, Calodia & Hawaii – which are modern and attractive. Each Kalirel electric radiator works "independently", providing the right amount of heat for each room. The radiators are easy and quick to install which makes them cost effective on both new installations and where additions are required to exisiting systems. The steel or aluminium body contributes to the best "heat exchange" characteristics in a similar way to normal wet central heating radiators - but without the need for a boiler or pipes.
Stable climatic environment
The centralised Cyclope piloting system is in communication with individual lightweight radiators thereby ensuring a stable climatic environment where & when needed to suit occupancy.
MORNING DAY EVENING
2 years Maintenance FREE
With no moving parts, installation and maintenance costs are minimised.
The expanding success story of KALIREL product, considered to be the most cost effective development, also satisfies the current drive for ecological compatibility.
- Customer Reviews I have been most favourably impressed by both the product and service of Kalirel. The technology is similar to that of a German company whose product I also examined in connection with my heating requirements. Kalirel provided the same quality for less than half the price. After-sales service has been excellent. The product vhas so far (18 months) been trouble-free. 4.7 out of 5
Robert Owen - Crosby Ltd - 27 May 2007
New Fellowship Church choose Kalirel Click here to read the testimonial
- THANK YOU VERY MUCH, FOR THE SERVICE YOU GAVE ME THE OTHER DAY.
I AM OVER THE MOON,WITH THE SYSTEM. FROM START TO FINISH I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE YOU OFFERED, AND THE SPEEDY RESULTS. PLEASE PASS ON MY THANKS TO MICK, A JOB WELL DONE AND NICE PERSON AS WELL.
- IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU, IF AT ANY TIME, YOU HAVE OTHER PRODUCTS TO OFFER PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED. GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR FUTURE VENTURES,AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU.
- I have been most favourably impressed by both the product and service of Kalirel. The technology is similar to that of a German company whose product I also examined in connection with my heating requirements. Kalirel provided the same quality for less than half the price. After-sales service has been excellent. The product vhas so far (18 months) been trouble-free.Robert Owen - 27 May 2007
- Dear S,
We have just had our Kalirel heating fitted by James Brunning, and i would just like to say that we are absolutely delighted with both the product, and James's service and professionalism. Our radiators not only look very smart, and modern, they work 100% better than our old storage heaters. I have already started recommending both Kalirel, and James, to all my friends and family. Once again, a big thank you to yourselves, and James.
Thanks & Regards Garry & Maria M.
I have installed the Systelia Cyclope system throughout my property and the first thing I would wish to say is how pleased I am with its performance, looks and ease of use. I consider the system nothing short of excellent.Regards...george
- Dear S and A,
The radiators actually arrived this morning! Perfect So thank you very very much for all your help. Best, Beth
- Hi, Just thought I'd drop you a line to say thanks.
We're very impressed by the level of service that you have given us, and both agree that a professional job has been carried out. Thanks for the extras that you carried out on the bungalow, didn't even realise that the wire in the garage was bare, and live! Did notice though, that i was a few short on aniseed balls, don't know where they may have gone to, do you? Only joking.... Once again, thank you for the installation of both the heaters, and the board, and all the other bits you did. Regards Garry
New Kalirel Heating System installed on the 27 June 2008
- Many thanks for the work - both Louise and I were impressed by the quality and the speed with which it has been done. Cheers Stuart and Louise
New Kalirel Heating System installed on the 23 July 2008
- With regard to the comments for your web page. I certainly found you very professional and the workmanship very good. You were most helpful, and successful around the difficulties you met in my 'old house!' One of your strongest points was the fact you kept in contact between visits and arrived when you said you were coming.
Penny, new consumer units and extension wiring
- Kalirel Electric Heating has been perfect for our needs. We are not supplied with gas at our property and we did not want the cost and unsightliness of an oil tank and central heating. In fact the investment to simply get the gas supply to our front door was nearly £5k before you look at the central heating system as well. Also, traditional storage heating is so inflexible providing heat during the morning but it has run out by the time you actually want it in the evening. Kalirel offers the control and flexibility of central heating but without any plumbing and unsightly pipework running round the house and no large boxes containing a boiler which also means that there is only minor re-decoration and touching up to do after installation. Basically if you have electricity you can can get Kalirel installed and up and running well within a day. With each radiator having its own thermostat this allows different rooms to be heated at different temperatures. You can also start with one or two radiators and easily add to them room by room as you need or as budget allows. Lastly, the radiators themselves are extremely competitively priced when compared to gas or oil central heating.Overall, we have been delighted with Kalirel and would thoroughly recommend them. Indeed should there be a need in the future to have central heating again we would not hesitate to install Kalirel again.Yours sincerely Richard & Heather Mulford
Woolacombe, Devon www.electricheatingsouthwest.co.uk
- I would like to thank you for the opportunity you have afforded us in being able to have the new kalirel system in our cottages. As you are aware, this is progressing rapidly and at the same time showing possibilities of expanding with them for supplying Kalirel radiators into the 18 properties we are currently building.
Steven Mc. rural Housing association
"I don't like storage heaters because they give off a 'dry heat' and are too bulky. When I saw the kalirel range I knew it was the central heating system for me. They look just like gas radiators and are easily controllable. Installation was completed with no mess and I particularly like the fact there is no need for yearly maintenance."
Mrs Fraser - Montrose
- A quote has been received and accepted.
Units have been ordered, delivered. We have had a visit from Christian T, Sales Manager of City Heating to finalise our requirements. Arrangements are in hand to change our electrical supply from Economy 7 to Economy 10 - this is scheduled for 20th July.
Installation is planned to take place as soon as the new electricity supply meter has been fitted. We could not have asked for better service.
- As in the pictured home each room is controlled individually. Central heating distribution requirements are handled by the cyclope wireless programmer system. This 12 radiators system is easily designed, installed & programmed within 2 days.
"Kalirel is so practical and economical compared to storage heating. The radiators look stylish and as each one is independently controlled you can have heat exactly where you need it. The service was excellent and installation was quick and easy". Mr Metcalf - Cove, Edinburgh
"My house is a lot warmer with the new kalirel Heating system. The radiators are easily controllable which means I can have heat on demand. Installation was quick and with no mess." Miss F - Dundee
- I have specified 18 radiators and 6 towel rails. for a big job of ours in Saffron Walden and my client just love it.thanks
kind regards Sebastian W.
- I have install & set up 40 kalirel systelia in my hotel, I wanted to express to you gratitude for such a perfect product. The remote control can program 40 differents timing & accurate temperature which is very useful to make loads of economy.. This is really a milestone in the road towards electric heating.
Amir K. alpha hotel london
- A few pictures from a recent installation, Lakenheath Church/Nurseryplease note special wires cages. Brunning Electrical Services www.brunningelectrical.com
- You've done a great job architecting kalirel central heating to allow such many control features.I wanted to say thank you for your wonderful product. "
- Lynn S. Stansted
- Kalirel uk really was the most helpful when dealing with our enquiry, a representative quickly came to evaluate the site giving us the power requirements without any obligation. Tim P. milton keynes
- Attached are pictures of the Java heater in the first bedroom. I am very happy with the system so far and it has been very useful to see how much electricity each radiator is using at any time, Little... They also look very stylish and I have a consistently warm home for the first time in three years.(storage heaters before) Thank you very much.
Kathy D. London
- You will be pleased to hear that we have become real Kalirel converts since spending the last 3 days with them at Hempstead. With the variable changes in temperature the control has been a real boon coupled with the use of our woodburner. As I've mentioned before I think there's very good potential in North Norfolk for people like ourselves who are bursting to get away from Storage Heaters. Look forward to hearing from you Regards Ken
- I'm writing to thank you most sincerely for the excellent level of customer service I have received. Following what I am sure is a rare fault on a Kalirel product I have received nothing but the highest degree of service to successfully resolve the problem. Furthermore, since diagnosing the problem, I had a newly working system within less than 72 hours; an excellent achievement. I am delighted with the product and will certainly recommend Kalirel. I wish you every success in the future. Best regards, Dan
- The kalirel radiators that i have installed are perfect for our needs, we did have economy 7 heaters, but they were not controlable, Now with the kalirel radiators and economy 10 we have perfect controlable heat through out our home when we want it and i didn't have to destroy my house with having to lay pipework because they were so simple to install and with the remarkable radio control which is packed with extra controls and economy saving features it makes for the perfect heating system. Regards,
Neil. D. dorset
- Great service, excellent product which meeets all my requirements, economy 10 + kalirel is the perfect match, I am very pleased with kalirel heating.
Jenna W. London